Douglas Gotel, LICSW, RPT-S
$185 per 45 to 50 - minute session*
*Children's sessions are generally 30 - 35 minutes with 10-15 minutes for parent consultation depending on the course of treatment.
At this time, I am not participating on insurance panels. Depending on your insurance coverage, most of your cost may be reimbursable through out-of-network benefits. Following payment for services, I will issue you an invoice for your records to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement of the covered percentage. Please check with your insurance carrier to determine your out-of-network benefits.
Please check your coverage carefully by contacting your insurance company and asking the following questions:
- Do I have out of network mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” (GFE) explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.
Download a copy of our Good Faith Estimate if you are a self-pay client.
Flexible Spending Account
You may be able to use this account for payment.
Cash, electronic transfer and all major credit cards accepted for payment at the onset of services.
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.